Alex Bagnoli is a bass and double bass professional player with more than 30 years of experience.
It boasts many collaborations in studio and live, with artists from every musical landscape.
He is specialized on the 6-string bass.
He teaches bass technique and musical theory at various musical academies, in Italy and in the Czech Republic, where he currently lives.
– Diploma in Electric Bass at the Academy of Modern Music in Milan
– Diploma in Theory and Solfeggio at the Puccini Academy of Legnano
– Diploma of improvement Technical on 6-string bass at N.A.M.M. from Milan
– Diploma of 3-level technical improvement (6-string technique, arrangement, harmony, sound technique) at the Lizard Academy in Florence
– Jazz specialization at the Lizard Academy in Florence
– Seminars and Masters with: John Patitucci, Stanley Clarke, Wictor Wooten, Alain Caron, Victor Bailey
– Session man in studio for many record productions
– Session man live with artists from every musical landscape
– Music consultant and Arranger for many record productions
– Edition of a solo album in which he is coauthor of music and arrangements
– Teacher in Bass Technique and Musical Theory at various music teaching centers
– Author of the study method: Technical Enhancement and Theory Fundamentals for Electric Bass